[button link=”http://www.aaxatech.com/store/products/p1jr_pico_projector_store.htm” type=”big” color=”red” newwindow=”yes”] Click here to pick one up![/button]
FROM AAXA: AAXA Technologies is pleased to introduce the P1 Jr. pico projector. Designed as a personal projector, the AAXA P1 Jr. is the world’s smallest LCOS pico projector with onboard MP4 player. Smaller than a smart phone and less than 1” thick the P1 Jr. employs AAXA’s tiny new P110 optical engine and produces a substantial 10 lumen image in a 4:3 aspect ratio. With a SD Card slot, USB-on-the-go, half-watt speaker, and a robust MP4 processor; the P1 Jr. is capable of playing videos, pictures, and music files as well as connecting to video output devices such as the Apple iPhone, Sony Playstation Portable, and portable DVD players. With its one hour battery and 10 lumen output, the P1 Jr. puts a 50”* movie screen in your pocket!
- Long Life: Unlike conventional Lamp-based projectors, the P1 Jr.’s LED lamp never needs to be replaced. (15,000 hours) The LED Lamp enables the P1 Jr. to achieve full brightness within 5 seconds, as opposed to conventional bulb projectors which was also nice.
- Onboard media player: supports popular file formats and lets you share movies, videos, photos with friends and family. as well as the onboard speaker for multimedia playback.
- Portablilty: I was quite impressed with the size of this little guy… (about the same size of 2 iphones stacked on top of each other…
- Value: In our opinion this is easily the best projecor for your money in the class of “Pico” or “pocket” projectors
The Not so Good:
- The user interface: it was not horrible but it would be a little more firendly.
- Fan: was a little loud for our liking, not over barring but i would love see a SANS-fan model in the future