Do you live in a tiny apartment? Or work in a very crammed office space? Do you always find yourself on the go for business projects or trips? In all cases, whether it be for entertainment or business purposes, consumers MUST consider the Sho U KiBoJet pico projector-keyboard. This little keyboard comes integrated with a tiny projector capable of displaying content on any flat surface. Pretty neat huh? Check out more details below.
The KiBoJet pico projector offers:
– 150 Lumens of brightness (visible under most indoor lighting)
– Full-HD resolution
– Images of 21 inches wide up to 33 inches (not yet finalized)
– Bluetooth and WiFi support
– Built-in 3W speakers
– Stabilized image processor (projection will not distort no matter how quick or forceful users press down on keys)
– Able to be used as a PC via a Intel Compute stick
What This Means
This new innovation essentially means that you can take only a keyboard with you to work just about anywhere there’s a blank wall or flat surface around you.Whether you need to go on a business trip for a conference, or you’re a teacher that needs to incorporate visuals into the variety of lessons, this new fusion Pico projector has you covered. Sho U maintains that the specs could change at any time before its official release, so be on the lookout!
For more information, check out the video below!
THANKS FOR READING!